Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Chro: Nov 1 2007

Does October have a 31st? I think it does. My Diary looks empty. They must have drugged me for a whole day.

M: Doc. Do you know there was a wise man who once said that shit stares at us all? And all a man can do is piss back.

D: Never heard.

M: You must have. It was your father.

D: No way.

M: You didn't have one?

D: Of course I had one. I mean I still have. But he never said that. And what would a fre.., I mean a person like you know of my family anyway?

M: I heard you right doc. You broke a rule in the book. It doesn't matter anyway. In fact there's more that I know that you don't. You don't even know that he told your mom when you were a sick kid that "he would have been better off being a girl.

D: Shut up

M: Or that he you used to call you "Dipsie" when you were still in the womb.

D: I said just shut upppp, he fumed.

That just did it. I lost it completely at that point.
I don't like taking orders.
I just don't like them.
In one swift motion, my lips pursed and I fell silent.
I obey them nonetheless.
These days, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment