Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Starting of an itch

I'm in love with the world. Life has some short-term purpose again. I just spoke to my guide from a previous trek, Mannu Raawat, and I think I can plod on with some meaningful drudgery for the next few months. May be it's Roop Kund. May be it's Satopanth Lake again. Who cares, as long as the blankets are warm, the snows are deep, and the memories are there to keep.

Think Himalayas. The Last of the Mountains (Geographically speaking)

"If the mountain defeats you, will you risk a more dangerous road?"

2 comments:

  1. I still remember you saying, "I will sell my (read parent's) house and go for an international tour" when you were in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who you are, but I remember what I said :-). Guess I will sell mine now, and leave my parents in peace. Or Insha God, I may not need to sell anything. Cheers

    ReplyDelete